- Vikram Misri, a profession diplomat from the 1989 batch of the Indian Overseas Service, has served as India’s Ambassador to Myanmar and Spain. In 2019, he was appointed because the Ambassador to Beijing and served throughout a crucial interval in Indo-China ties.
- Mr Misri was part of a number of talks held with China after the troops of each international locations violently clashed within the Galwan Valley in June 2020, ensuing within the first casualties from skirmishes within the area in 4 a long time.
- He has served on the Ministry of Exterior Affairs, within the Prime Minister’s Workplace, and in a number of Indian missions in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America.
- He was the Personal Secretary to former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh from 2012 to 2014 and continued within the publish when Narendra Modi took cost in 2014. Mr Misri served as Personal Secretary to PM Modi from Might to July 2014. In 1997, he was the Personal Secretary to then Prime Minister Inder Kumar Gujral.
- Born in Srinagar, Vikram Misri attended the Scindia College earlier than graduating from Delhi’s Hindu Faculty. He additionally holds an MBA diploma. Earlier than becoming a member of the civil providers, he had labored in promoting and advert film-making for 3 years.
Supply & Picture rights : https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/vikram-misri-is-new-deputy-national-security-advisor-5-things-to-know-about-him-2674835
Beneath Part 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “truthful use” for functions comparable to criticism, remark, information reporting, instructing, scholarship, and analysis. Honest use is a use permitted by copyright statute which may in any other case be infringing.”