Thomas Rhett will launch his sixth studio album, The place We Began, on April 1, he introduced Friday (Jan. 14). What’s extra, the title monitor is a rootsy-pop collaboration with pop celebrity Katy Perry, co-written with Jon Bellion, Jesse Frasure and Ashley Gorley.
“There’s one thing for everybody on this album and I can’t look ahead to y’all to listen to it,” he captioned a teaser video on Instagram for the upcoming launch. “Who’s prepared?!”
Rhett, who’s nominated for a greatest nation track Grammy for “Nation Once more,” co-wrote all however one of many tracks on the brand new 15-song album, which options manufacturing from Dann Huff, Jesse Frasure and Matt Dragstrem. He additionally welcomes a number of nation collaborators on the album, together with Riley Inexperienced on “Half of Me,” Russell Dickerson and Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard on “Demise Row.” Rhett beforehand collaborated with Hubbard as a part of CCM artist Chris Tomlin’s collaborative album Chris Tomlin & Mates, which Hubbard helped produce. Rhett additionally toured with FGL in 2015, whereas Dickerson opened for Rhett’s tour in 2019.
One other monitor from the album, “Gradual Down Summer time,” is presently rising up Billboard‘s Sizzling Nation Songs chart. Rhett says his new undertaking was impressed by his pandemic-induced time away from the street — and his return to performing dwell for crowds of followers.
“For me, stepping into the entertainer headspace and again onstage was euphoria,” Rhett stated in a press release. “Whenever you go a 12 months and a half with out it, then really feel it for the primary time once more, it’s the best factor on the planet. That’s actually the place my mind has been and the place these songs got here from — they’re a few of my favourite songs that I’ve ever been part of. I’m simply having fun with life a lot proper now, attending to be a dad, collaborating with unimaginable artists, enjoying reveals with my mates, and watching individuals smile from the stage. It has actually crammed my soul.”
Final 12 months, Rhett launched the album Nation Once more: Facet A, and had deliberate to observe it with Facet B, till a brand new slate of writing periods impressed him to create and launch The place We Began. Nation Once more: Facet B is slated to launch later this 12 months.
See his album announcement and the tracklist for The place We Began under:
- “The Hill” | Lori McKenna, Jordan Reynolds, Emily Weisband
- “Church Boots” | Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Ernest Keith Smith
- “Bass Professional Hat” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Joshua Miller, Josh Thompson
- “Something Chilly” | Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally
- “Angels” | Thomas Rhett, Julian Bunetta, Jaten Dimsdale, Josh Thompson
- “Half Of Me” (that includes Riley Inexperienced) | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Will Bundy, Josh Thompson
- “Convey The Bar” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Parker Welling
- “Paradise” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Ernest Keith Smith, Josh Thompson
- “Demise Row” (that includes Tyler Hubbard, Russell Dickerson) | Thomas Rhett, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley
- “Mama’s Entrance Door” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill
- “Gradual Down Summer time” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Sean Douglas, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley
- “Easy As A Track” | Thomas Rhett, Luke Laird, Josh Thompson
- “Us Sometime” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Amy Wadge
- “Someone Like Me” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson
- “The place We Began (with Katy Perry) | Thomas Rhett, Jon Bellion, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley
Picture Supply : www.billboard.com – https://www.billboard.com/music/nation/thomas-rhett-new-album-katy-perry-collaboration-1235019148/
Below Part 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “honest use” for functions akin to criticism, remark, information reporting, instructing, scholarship, and analysis. Honest use is a use permitted by copyright statute which may in any other case be infringing.”